Satisfaction Guarantee and Rustic Roots Terms of Service
Rustic Roots Delivery is committed to your complete satisfaction and helping you be more connected with the food you eat and the local farmers who grow it in a sustainable and environmentally conscious manner.
If you are ever dissatisfied with any item you purchased, we will gladly credit your next order or refund the item price. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority.
All of our farmer partners are responsible for the quality of products distributed by Rustic Roots Delivery. Each farmer has complied with federal, state, and local requirements including licenses and permits.
Please keep your expectations realistic. There is a reason that you are ordering from us. You want fresh, delicious, nutritious foods that are not raised with chemicals fertilizers, pesticides, genetic engineering, cloning etc.
Due to this fact, some vegetables will not look like they do at the supermarket, perfectly colored, covered in wax, and completely free of dirt. Some meat will have more blood in it than you would get at the supermarket. This is because the animals were allowed to move freely, have access to clean water, air and food, and behave like animals should.
You are getting 100% natural food. We have chosen farmers that have earned both the trust of their communities and consumers over many years.
Rustic Roots Delivery appreciates the return of the following items (in clean condition) for the purpose of re-using in future orders.
- Large and/or shopping bag sized silver freezer bags
- All sizes of freezer cold packs
- Collapsible Delivery Crates and Coolers
Please have these items ready for us when we come to make your next delivery.
Rustic Roots Delivery looks forward to receiving your feedback on this service. Please let us know how we may improve. Your feedback can be sent to email@example.com.
When purchasing from Rustic Roots, you agree to the following Terms of Service.
Terms of Service
By using the Rustic Roots Delivery (aka RRD) website and service, you agree to the following:
- Price and Availability. Price and availability of products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make product substitutions of “like kind” provided it is of equal or greater value. If any “like kind” substitution is unacceptable to you, we will refund the original item price. If a substitution is deemed by RRD to be materially different, we will call you in advance to confirm its acceptance by you or if no “like kind” substitution is available we will refund the item price via the same method you paid with. As always, if you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through RRD, you may return it and it will be refunded or credited against your next order.
- Unattended Delivery. RRD is not responsible for unattended deliveries or if an inaccurate delivery instruction was given on the checkout form. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the order. RRD reserves the right to refuse to leave an order unattended if the RRD Delivery Driver considers the circumstances to be unsuitable or unsafe for any reason. RRD is not responsible, and you agree not to hold RRD or its employees responsible, for any damage or theft that occurs to an unattended delivery.
- No Access. If RRD cannot deliver your order because of no access to the premises, no one being home, or inaccurate delivery instructions, you will be charged in full for your order. RRD will make every effort to reach you by phone when trying to deliver. Rustic Roots Delivery liability for missing a delivery or pickup time is limited to delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
- Third Party Information Providers and Merchants. RRD may permit you to order and receive products, information and services from businesses that are not owned or operated by RRD. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. RRD does not endorse, warrant or assume any responsibility or liability for such products, information or services including, but not limited to, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information, opinion and advice and the quality and availability of such products or services. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility and are not part of the fee charged for the RRD Service. All materials related to health information are provided for educational purposes only. Furthermore, some of this content comes from third parties and unless specifically stated, RRD does not vouch for the correctness of such information. You should always consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to any symptoms or medical condition.
- Fees, Payment and Access. You are responsible for, and agree to pay promptly, all charges to your account, including applicable taxes and purchases by you or anyone you allow to use your account, including your family, friends or other customers. Fees and charges will be assessed in accordance with the then current RRD checkout form. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due under the RRD fee schedule (which includes returned checks, electronic payment rejection, redelivery or restocking fees, or damages arising from fraudulent use), RRD may charge such amount directly to the credit card identified in your Customer Registration Data. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys\' fees and collection costs, that RRD may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. RRD reserves the right to establish a credit limit for your account. Your right to use the RRD Service is also subject to limits established by your credit card issuer.
- Gift Certificates. Gift Cards must be used within 1 year from the purchase date. Gift cards will expire 1 year from the purchase date and can no longer be redeemed after that point.
- Changes in Agreement. Fee Schedule or RRD Service. RRD may at any time change any of the terms of this Agreement or the RRD fee schedule including, but not limited to, the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the RRD Service. Your use of the RRD Service will be conclusively deemed as acceptance of these terms of service. RRD may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the RRD Service without prior notice to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability. YOUR USE OF THE RRD SERVICE, RUSTIC ROOTS DELIVERY AND THE INTERNET SITE RUSTICROOTSDELIVERY@HOTMAIL.COM IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE RRD SERVICE, RUSTICROOTSDELIVERY@HOTMAIL.COM AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN \"AS IS\", \"AS AVAILABLE\" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RRD DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RRD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PROVIDED BY RUSTICROOTSDELIVERY@HOTMAIL.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT RUSTICROOTSDELIVERY@HOTMAIL.COM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER MOD NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR MERCHANTS (COLLECTIVELY, ITS \"ASSOCIATES\") SHALL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE RRD SERVICE, RUSTICROOTSDELIVERY.COM, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIMS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH RRD. RRD\'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO CREDITING YOUR ACCOUNT FOR PRODUCTS SOLD BY RRD AND RETURNED BY YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES AND JURISDICTIONS WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The material and products on firstname.lastname@example.org is provided for lawful purposes only. RRD controls and operates rusticrootsdelivery.com from its headquarters in West Islip, NY, USA and makes no representation that these materials and products are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use email@example.com from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Indemnification. By using the RRD website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold RRD and its Associates harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney\'s fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
- Termination. RRD may suspend or terminate your access to the RRD Service at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate your RRD Service at any time for any reason by delivering notice in a manner provided in this Agreement which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice. If you terminate your RRD Service for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees. RRD reserves the right to collect fees and charges incurred before you cancel your RRD Service. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers prior to your cancellation.
- Privacy and Security. Your privacy is very important to RRD. RRD uses PayPal, and SSL to encrypt your credit card information in order to protect your information as it travels over the Internet. Once we receive your credit card information, it is stored in a secure data center. RRD does not sell personal information about individual customers (such as name, address, e-mail address) to third parties, sell or rent lists of customers or use information about individual customers except to provide the RRD Service or as described below.
(a) Aggregated Information. RRD may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the RRD Service (such as customer demographics and traffic patterns) and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
(b) Third Party Service Providers. RRD may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as delivering packages, processing credit card payments and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
(d) Enforcement of Agreement or Compliance with Law. RRD may use or disclose personal information when RRD believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of RRD or its users or to comply with the law.
- Notices. RRD may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement, a change in the RRD Fee Schedule, and any other matter by general posting On firstname.lastname@example.org, by electronic mail, or by conventional mail to your address contained in the Customer Registration Data. You may give notice to RRD by telephone (631-375-8169), by electronic mail or by conventional mail (as specified in the \"Contact Us\" section of rusticrootsdelivery.com). 12. Legal and Miscellaneous.
(a) This Agreement states your entire agreement with RRD regarding the use of the RRD Service and rusticrootsdelivery.com. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
(b) The failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
(c) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with RRD or its Associates or relating in any way to your use of the RRD Service and rusticrootsdelivery.com resides in the courts of New York, and you further consent and agree to personal jurisdiction by the state and federal courts sitting in the State of New York in connection with any such dispute.
(d) Any cause of action by you must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause of action has arisen.
(e) Sections 7 and 8 of this Agreement are for the benefit of RRD and its Associates, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions directly on their own behalf. Sections 7 and 8 of this Agreement and all obligations and restrictions placed upon you or your permitted users by this Agreement shall survive termination of your RRD service.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CALL RRD CUSTOMER CARE AT 1-631-375-8169